[Fsfe-france] Re: pgAdmin is proprietary software

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: pgAdmin is proprietary software
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 21:44:47 +0200

Jean-Michel POURE writes:
 > Dear Loic,
 >
 > 1) Please consider that hackers have different goals in life : some want to

        I'm confused: as much as I would like to discuss all these
issues with you, they are unrelated to my (simple) question. Is it
possible to clearly state on the pgAdmin web pages and in the pgAdmin
distribution that it is licensed under a proprietary license ?

        I think you can answer this question with a simple "yes" or "no"
and this will end the discussion.

        Cheers,

12 bd  Magenta         http://www.eucd.info/      address@hidden