Re: [Fsfe-france] Liens frais

From: Nicolas VERITE
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-france] Liens frais
Date: 22 Jan 2003 00:52:44 +0100

Le mar 21/01/2003 à 16:24, Christophe Espern a écrit :
> Salut,
>
> Les liens du jour sur le MIDEM, la copie privée, les DRM, etc..

[...]

> Les pros du disques veulent taxer les fournisseurs d'accés
> http://www.edicom.ch/news/culture/030119133306.su.shtml

[...]

Mais bien sûr... et la marmotte...

...vu sur kuro5in.org :

"Road builders and maintainers should pay robbery victims"
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/1/18/234854/286

Intro :

"  According to this news report, ISPs should pay record companies for
music swapping. This logic is very valid, in our wise opinion. However,
as we are more concerned with the more serious crimes that impact some
lives more than music swapping on the Internet, that of the issue of
robbery, we propose a concrete measure to help robbery victims and to
discourage more robberies. We propose to have road builders and
maintainers paying robbery victims for their losses.  "

Nÿco