[Fsfe-france] Blender Conference

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Blender Conference
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:35:40 +0200

        Hi,

http://www.blender3d.com/conference.html

        I hope to speak in the name of the Free Software movement &
the NeL project at the Blender Conference. I'll be there for three
days and would be delighted to meet people to discuss about NeL.

        Cheers,

---- proposed speech

Blender rescues the Free Software games industry

Loïc Dachary, speaking in the name of the Free Software Foundation,
will shortly outline the importance of Blender for the Free Software
movement. He will show how blender is the missing link that will
enable the expansion of an online gaming industry based on Free
Software. The first case study is before our eyes : NeL is a GNU
GPL'ed middleware for online gaming that can dramatically benefit
from Blender.

----