[Fsfe-france] Re: FSF Europe web site

From: Klaus Kappel
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: FSF Europe web site
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 00:39:53 +0100

Salut Frederic, Benjamin and Jérôme!

Thanks a lot for your contribution!

Frederic Couchet wrote:

> Georg said to me that perhaps you will need help from French
> volunteers to decide how to reorganize things on the web site (mainly
> because French volunteers provide many things on the web site).

Yes, that's true. The relation between france.fsfeurope.org,
fsfeurope.org and fsfeurope.org/france are not yet clear. ;-)

> Please Klaus send to Benj and Jérôme useful information to help you.

Last week I tried to get an overview. After I found
http://france.fsfeurope.org/server/server.en.html#web things grew much
easier. :-) helpful document. I started a collection of helpful
documents in http://www.fsfeurope.org/server/index.xhtml
The TaskList WebRelaunch on savannah coordinates work, please sign there
if you find an appropriate task.

A local search engine would help in many cases (esp. the MailingLists).
Would it be possible to get htdig on that server?

Last week we got in contact with Guylhem Aznar who is working on a
news-system based on phpwebsite. The goal is to support news-interchange
with almost any free software site.
Who would like to join a task force: "rss-News" with Guylhem Aznar,
Christian Selig?

Anyway, the local search engine would be helpful to discouver the site
quickly.

Alors, pour aujourd'hui...

...bonne nuit,

Klaus Kappel =|-o