Re: [Fsfe-france] Re: 01net Conference (December 20)

From: Frederic Couchet
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-france] Re: 01net Conference (December 20)
Date: 05 Dec 2001 14:36:15 +0100

    Brad> I should not that either way, it would be a very good idea
    Brad> to "stack" the audience with people who support software
    Brad> freedom, and have them ask leading questions in our favor.

We have already used this method in other meetings, but this one is
quite expensive. If I accept to participate at the panel discussion, I
will ask one or two gratis invitations (and I'll ask a friendly
journalist to be present too).

    >>  maybe, the IBM representative.

    Brad> I suggest you try to meet with IBM representative before the
    Brad> panel, and discuss it---at least to know where you stand
    Brad> with him/her.

It is planned.

--
Petition contre les brevets logiciels      http://petition.eurolinux.org/
Frederic Couchet                     Tel: 06 60 68 89 31 / 01 49 22 67 89