[Fsfe-france] Re: FSF(E) : Online Payment System

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: FSF(E) : Online Payment System
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:14:58 -0500

address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote (in the long long ago):

>       - The FSF(E) needs an online odering/payment system, presumably
>         for selling books, t-shirts and accepting donations
>
>       - Is this something you could provide to the FSF(E) ? I
>         figured that the conjunction of gandi.net + gitoyen.net
>         probably makes it feasable for you although I cannot presume
>         that you are willing to do it.
>
>       - Could you provide a roadmap on how to implement this for the
>         FSF(E) ? Although a document would be perfect, it may be
>         more practical to have a dialog on the subject, if you can
>         spare some time for this purpose.

Paul Fisher <address@hidden>, the new chief sysadmin at the FSF USA, is
working on our online ordering system for the FSF USA.  We'd be happy to
share information with you on it---but I suggest all such traffic happens
in GPG-encrypted email (we don't want to make it easy for crackers to
figure out how our secure site works).

   -- bkuhn