Re: [Fsfe-france] Re: 01net Conference (December 20)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-france] Re: 01net Conference (December 20)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 03:24:27 -0700 (MST)

            I spent two hours thinking about this conference when
    I first heard about it. The question was : what can we do to turn
    this conference into a Free Software event ?

Would you please tell us the overall situation?

What is the overall event?  How long is it?  What is its overall
subject?  What fraction of it claims to concern free software?

Does "this conference" refer to a large meeting that lasts for days
(that's what "conference" means in English), or does it refer to a
single presentation lasting an hour or two (which perhaps is a
"conference" in French but not in English)?

Can we give out copies of the "What we are" brochure (translated
perhaps into French) at this event?