[Fsfe-france] Explanation of old resent messages

From: FSF System Staff
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Explanation of old resent messages
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 19:25:38 -0400

Today (Tuesday, October 9th) at around 4:10 PM, a number of old
messages from an archive file on the FSF machine, fencepost, was picked
up by a misconfigured email program.

You likely received a number of old email messages, dated from May 2001 to
September 2001.  We apologize for that, and hope that it did not cause any
confusion.

We corrected the problem on our end, and it should not happen again.

Again, we apologize if this mistake has wasted your time.

   -- FSF System Administration Staff