[Fsfe-france] Re: remote management for GNU machines in europe, and DNS

From: Joel N. Weber II
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: remote management for GNU machines in europe, and DNS
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:28:54 -0400

           - precise references of the devices
           - price
           - vendor
           - short instructions on how to set it up

Note that I'm also interested in this for use on some stuff the FSF
has in the US.  (X10 has proven to be flakey.)

           We could also take care of the raid5 hardware that was long delayed.
   Rodolphe knows exactly what we should buy, the only thing to do is to place
   the order and plan the necessary downtime.

What are you planning to do there?