[Fsfe-france] Ri:Unesco

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Ri:Unesco
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:25:25 +0200

>       Hi,
>
>       Unesco just published the draft document we all contributed to produce
> http://www.unesco.org/webworld/portal_freesoft/license_info.shtml.

Fantastic, that is a wonderful position to increase our visibility.

>       Comments, criticisms, fixes are very welcome. Although this text
> is much better than the previous one, it still need peer-reviewing to mature.

Just a little comment: wouldn't it help to move the list of licenses at the
bottom of the page? The second paragraph says "For the impatients": IMHO it
should be first section after the introduction. After all the details of the
various licenses are useful only for those that already know the very basics
(which you give later in the paper).

Regards
stef

--
Stefano Maffulli aka Reed                   | Milano Linux User Group
http://www.zoomata.com a close-up on italy  | http://www.milug.org