[Fsfe-france] French translation of the FSF India PR available

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [Fsfe-france] French translation of the FSF India PR available
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:03:07 +0200

Hi.

I'd like to let you know that we published a french translation of the
FSF India PR (http://www.gnu.org/press/2001-07-20-FSF-India.html) on
http://france.fsfeurope.org/news/article2001-07-25-01.fr.html.

The XHTML source (more useful if you plan to copy it on gnu.org or
http://www.fsf.org.in/) is at
http://france.fsfeurope.org/news/article2001-07-25-01.fr.xhtml).

Btw, the PR was issued by the ordinary PR mailing-list of APRIL, which
reaches lots of journalists.

Best regards, and congratulations to our cousins in India !
--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)