[Fsfe-france] Re: fsf-global

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: fsf-global
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 01:23:38 +0200

Bradley M. Kuhn writes:
 > >     I am unclear---did Loic intend global/gnu-org.en.html to be this list,
 > > or
 > >     is "GNU organizations" something else?
 >
 > Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
 >
 > > I am not sure what he intended, but what we should do is have a page
 > > that lists GNU/Linux and GNU user groups, a page that lists the FSFs,
 > > and a page that lists the other free software organizations.
 >
 > Agreed.  Loic, can you conform your work on this matter to what RMS
 > suggested?

        Of course.

 > If not, can you give the webmasters leave to do so?

        Although I agree with what RMS suggested I'd be pleased to
leave this work to a webmaster if someone is willing to take the
job. I'm eager to see it done in a way or the other but I'm not too
eager to do it myself ;-) It becomes really hard to track the various
Free Software related organizations around the world and I'm sure we
miss some of them.

 > Meanwhile, I have plans next week to get the address@hidden going
 > properly.  (It exists, but needs some people added and the archives
 > fixed.)

        Great. Here is a list of people I'd suggest to subscribe in addition
to the obvious ones:

        Italy : Allessandro Rubini <address@hidden>
        Portugal : Jaime E . Villate <address@hidden>
        Spain : Jose Eugenio Marchesi <address@hidden>