[Fsfe-france] Re: fsf-global

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: fsf-global
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 00:31:52 +0200

 > That is a good idea, but I think we should subdivide it somewhat more.
 > We already have a page for GNU/Linux user groups, for instance.
 > It would be useful to keep that separate, and to keep FSF's in another
 > page, and so on.

        Ok. I'll make three pages in global/gnu-org.en.html (GNU
organizations) global/fsf-org.en.html (FSF organizations) and
global/other-org.en.html (other Free Software organizations).

        I guess the list you are refering to is
www.gnu.org/link/links.html.

 > Organizing by countries does not seem very useful.  Organizing by
 > continent would be more useful.  Having a long list of countries, and
 > saying nothing about most of them, would be silly.  It would also
 > imply that organizations should be limited to one country, and there
 > is no reason for that.

        I'll remove empty countries and organize the others by continent.
FSF Europe + France will clearly show that there can be a continental
organization with a country representation.

        Cheers,