[Fsfe-france] FSF(E) : Online Payment System

From: loic
Subject: [Fsfe-france] FSF(E) : Online Payment System
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 08:26:05 +0200

        Hi,

        You certainly are the persons who are the most familiar with the
issues of online payment. In a few words:

        - The FSF(E) needs an online odering/payment system, presumably
          for selling books, t-shirts and accepting donations

        - Is this something you could provide to the FSF(E) ? I
          figured that the conjunction of gandi.net + gitoyen.net
          probably makes it feasable for you although I cannot presume
          that you are willing to do it.

        - Could you provide a roadmap on how to implement this for the
          FSF(E) ? Although a document would be perfect, it may be
          more practical to have a dialog on the subject, if you can
          spare some time for this purpose.

        A few people linked to FSF France are more or less involved in
this project and the FSF is also in the process of searching for a
solution.

        Take care,