[Fsfe-france] Mule

From: loic
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Mule
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:08:33 +0200

        Hi,

        I'll be able to bring back 13Kg from Boston to Paris. FSF suggests
I bring T-Shirts. You may whish something else.

        Although I'm willing to play the mule I won't have time to be
actually organize it. I can carry the packages but I have no brain
left to worry about this ;-)

        Should someone be willing to give me detailed instructions about
what to take, what to do with the french customs (documents,
registration number, amount to pay) and where to deliver the packages,
make sure there is someone there to take them, I'll follow this to the
letter.

        I will depart from Boston 09h35 May 28, arriving in Paris May
29, Roissy 1, 12h45 flight LH4172.

        Take care,