[Fsfe-france] Re: The Community is the Company

From: Gerhard Poul
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: The Community is the Company
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 03:35:24 -0400

>       I wanted to share with you the new document of FreeDevelopers.net
> that looks interesting to me:
>
> http://209.249.55.157/company/CommCo/

Nice joke... now... where is the real document.

They can't really _mean_ what they write here.

Looks like these developers really _hate_ their marketing departments :)

Which background does this writer have to write something like that?

I would be _very_ suprised if something like this would work.

But it's a nice joke...