[Fsfe-france] Re: ns1.fsfeurope.org (was: network quality)

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: ns1.fsfeurope.org (was: network quality)
Date: 17 May 2001 16:05:01 +0200

 || On Thu, 17 May 2001 12:43:17 +0200
 || address@hidden wrote:

 l>     Since fr.fsf.org is part of the GNU project, if you think it's
 l> a good idea to use is for this purpose I don't see what the FSF
 l> Europe could object.

 l>     The fsfeurope.org domain is owned by Georg who will be able to
 l> add ns1.fsfeurope.org as a registered DNS on the registrar.

I just added ns1.fsfeurope.org to the DNS master file and also told
the CORE registrar to add it as a secondary DNS.

Should be through in a couple of days, now it is up to Loic or some
other france.fsfeurope.org hackers to set up the DNS server. :)

Regards,
                Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                       <address@hidden>