[Fsfe-france] Re: kerberos on fr.fsf.org

From: Vincent Archer
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: kerberos on fr.fsf.org
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:56:44 +0200

According to address@hidden:
>  >
>  > BTW, the fact that fr.fsf.org is behind NAT probably means that we
>  > won't ever be able to use kerberos to connect to it, which I think is
>  > kind of poor.
>
>       Interesting question. Vincent (address@hidden) who designed
> the network at Nevrax will be able to tell more. The setup of the "NAT"
> is not like any other I know.

That one isn't under my responsibility, it's under my ISP's. It's a simple
static NAT, from 192.168.100.x to the 195.68.21.192+x subnet, on a Cisco
router...

--
Vincent Archer                                         Email: address@hidden

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!