[Fsfe-france] The four freedoms

From: loic
Subject: [Fsfe-france] The four freedoms
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 15:13:52 +0200

        In order to avoid future spam related to the four freedoms, I
created the address@hidden mailing list that is dedicated to
people who want to advertise the fact that they know the four
foundamental freedoms of Free Software.

        I changed the france.fsfeurope.org/libre.{en,fr}.html pages
accordingly. I should have listened to Raphaƫl when he told me to do
this last week. He also suggested to create a generic "contest"
mailing list that could be used when implementing that kind of
idea in the future.

        Cheers,