[Fsfe-france] Immediate sync with repository

From: loic
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Immediate sync with repository
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:12:09 +0200

        Hi,

        I order to ease the immediate update of the france.fsfeurope.org
web site, I added a goal in the fsfe/fr/Makefile to automate this.

        make sync

        logs in france.fsfeurope.org and runs the necessary programs to
bring the web in sync with the current state of the CVS repository. I added
a reminder for this at

        http://france.fsfeurope.org/server/server.en.html#Immediate%20Update

        Once www.fsfeurope.org is migrated to the same machine cut/paste
the goal in the fsfe/Makefile will be enough to get the same advantage.

        Cheers,