fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] How does a debt elimination program work

From: solange simpson
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] How does a debt elimination program work
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:00:23 -0200

Whatever the size of your problem, we can help realign your path so you're
on the right track with our Card card balance elimination programs.

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://emvc.4LOG.richproductpeople.com/e3/

Bankruptcy laws have changed.  Many former bankruptcy attorneys have gone
on to other legal arenas. This is not about bankruptcy. This has nothing to
do with "debt counseling" or reduction in your payment plans! Not about
consolidation or management of your card debts. This is about not making
payments right away and making them pay for lying to you. Learn how the
banks really work and how the entire money system has been rigged.  You’ll
be surprised and maybe a little upset! But we’ll help you turn it to your
advantage with easy to follow steps.

not now, then the post office address is listed in link

Immediately the tall guardsmen toppled over like so many tenpins, and Rob
stepped across their bodies and penetrated to the reception room, where a
brilliant assemblage awaited, in hushed and anxious groups, for opportunity
to obtain audience with the king. I hope his Majesty isn't busy, said Rob to
a solemn-visaged official who confronted him
I want to have a little talk with him.