fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Will I have to do all the paperwork myself, NO!

From: carri russell
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Will I have to do all the paperwork myself, NO!
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:08:11 -0100

IMAGINE, just for a moment, what life would be like if you didn't have to
make those miserable, awful, burdensome Card payments, month after month?

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://son.I.superproductlink.com/e3/

Last year there were over 1.3 million bankruptcies, the majority caused by
unmanageable card debt. What these card holders didn't realize is that when
banks approved their card and established their card limit; the banks used
the applicant's name and signature to create the money to fund the card. So,
in essence, it was their own money...

not for you, then use link above

Oh! I really think, continued the boy, nodding sagely, that it wouldn't be
well to have these Records scattered around. Their use would give some folks
unfair advantage over others, you know
Certainly.