fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] consider this

From: Mr Makini Molu
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] consider this
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 04:43:34 -0400 (EDT)

WITH DUE RESPECT IF U ARE NOT IN THE POSITION TO READ THIS MAIL PLEASE
KINDLY DO NOT REPLY TO IT CUS I THINK WE HAVE NOT SEEN FACE TO FACE.
PLEASE DO NOT FEEL BAD BECAUSEIT IS DUE TO SOME REASONS THAT I AM SENDING
THIS MAIL TO U. iT IS CONFIDENTIAL AND DEMANDS IMMEDIATE REPLY

FROM THE DESK OF:

MR MAKINI MOLU

INTER-CONTINENTAL TRUST BANK

P.O BOX 745 ACCRA,

GHANA.

   Greetings,

This mail might seem to you as an embarrassing mail but rather it should
be a beginning of a new friendship between my family and your family for a
mutual relationship.

My aim of writing this letter is to ask for your assistance to handle an
important and confidential business of transferring out (US $47M) forty
seven million dollars from intercontinental Trust bank (ITB). I believe
that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am MR MAKINI MOLU, the manager of Intercontinental Trust Bank (ITB)
ASSISTING GOVERNMENT PROJECT IN ACCRA, GHANA.

There is an unclaimed ITB assisted contract money in ITB since 1995. After
going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not
claim and effect the remittance of this money urgently, it will be
forfeited for nothing. The owner or beneficiary of the contract sum is
Engr Peter O. MORGAN, a foreigner and a miner at KREPCO GOLD CO. A
geologist by profession and he died in 1995. No other person knows about
this money or anything concerning it because Engr Peter O. MORGAN executed
the contract personally for ITB assisted project in Ghana.  Engr Peter O.
MORGAN has no beneficiary or next of kin. My investigation also proved to
me that the company KREPCO GOLD CO. does not know about this contract sum
($47m).

I therefore wish to transfer (USD20M) twenty million United States dollars
from this money into a safe foreigners account. I am only contacting you
as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved into a local account
here but can only be approved to any foreign account because the money is
in USD and the former owner Engr Peter O. MORGAN is a foreigner too. I
know that this message will come to you as a surprise or shock as we have
not met before but be rest assured that it is a real, genuine, risk free
business.

I only got your contact address from my secretary, a computer operator.
With the belief in God that you will never let me down in this business.
You are the only one that I have contacted. Please reply urgently so that
I will inform you the next step to take.

Send also your private phone number and fax number including the full
details of the account to be used for the transfer. I want us to meet face
to face or sign a binding agreement so that you can receive this money
into a foreign account or any safe account of your choice. I will fly to
your country for withdrawals, sharing and other investments.

NB: I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with
foreign account and as foreign beneficiary, I need your full co-operation
to make this work fine because the management of ITB is ready to approve
this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this contract
sum which I will give to you immediately, if u are capable and able to
handle such amount in strict confidence, trust and according to my
instructions or advice for our mutual benefit. This is because this
opportunity might never come again in my life again. I need truthful
person in this business because I do not want to make mistakes. I need
your strong assurance and trust.

With my position now in the office, I can transfer this money to any
foreigner’s reliable account which you can provide with assurance that
this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for
sharing, I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately you
receive this money leaving no trace to any place.

You can also come to discuss with me face to face after which I will make
the remittance in your presence and two of us will fly to your country at
least two days ahead of the money going into your account. I will apply
for annual leave to get visa immediately.

I hope to hear from you that you are ready to act and to receive this fund
into your account. I will use my position and influence to effect legal
approvals and onward transfer of this fund into your account with
appropriate clearance form from the ministry and foreign exchange
department.

At the conclusion of this business you will receive 35% of the total
amount as commission, 60% will be for me while 5% will be for the expenses
which both parties must have incurred during the transfers,

I look forward to your urgent response.

Yours truly,

MR Makini MOLU.