fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] (LYNDA MULLER) HELP ME

From: Lynda Muller
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] (LYNDA MULLER) HELP ME
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 15:03:43 +0200

<BR>Dear Friend,<BR>Good day to you. My name is Lynda Muller, owner and
director of Wattle Group of Companies (PVT) Ltd., established by my late
husband here in Zimbabwe,southern Africa. We have had various interests in
mining (precious stones and coal), in tobacco, Real Estates, and in large scale
farming through our Inyabamba Farms. In these we<BR>have achieved tremendous
success for several years.However in the past few years, our business has been
drastically affected by government policies which have been against white
minorities (of which my family is one) controlling the nations wealth. This has
led to our being compelled to sell most of our interests, leaving only the
Farms. But with the recent land Seizure Policy by the government, our farms and
lands were forcefully taken from us by the majority blacks led by ex-war
veterans. The physical attacks and trauma led to my husband&#8217;s ill health,
which sadly led to his demise. With the continuous discrimination and
insensitivity to our situation, it has become impossible for my<BR>children and
I to continue in the only environment we have always known. I am now seeking to
invest our saved resources abroad in a safer environment were I intend to
subsequently relocate with my family. Thus I make research from the Internet
for reputable companies with whom I can open discussions on business
partnership and investments abroad. For this, I make contact with you, and
hoping to commence business relationship with you. I thank you for your
understanding, and look forward to hear from you soon.<BR>Sincerely,<BR>PLEASE
REPLY&nbsp; TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL BOX {<A
href="mailto:address@hidden";>address@hidden</A>} IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN
HELPING ME<BR>Lynda Muller,<BR>Wattle Group of Companies (PVT) Ltd.,<BR>4
Dalney Street, Belmont,<BR>Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. <BR>PS:REPLY&nbsp; TO MY PRIVATE
EMAIL BOX(<A href="mailto:address@hidden";>address@hidden</A>)