fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Very Important

From: aguter willis
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Very Important
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 08:01:20 -0800

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Willis A.  Martins the Personal Financial/Business Consultant to the
former
Liberian President (Charles Taylor hereafter referred to as my client who is
now
exiled in Nigeria.

I am writing to solicit your assistance to secure funds that are already in
Europe
with a security company, the fund in question is a total of $45,000,000.00
(Forty Five
Million Dollars Only) all in $100 bills and stashed in two trunk boxes and was
shipped
out of Liberia through diplomatic means by a security company and they are not
aware
of the real content of the boxes for security reasons.

The boxes are already in the Europe and under the custody of the security
company, for
your assistance in getting the boxes out from the security company and secure
the
funds; we will give you 30% of the total fund. Note: there is no risk involved
in this
project because I am involved as my client’s confidant, therefore as soon
as I
hear from you will his lawyer will contact you me Barrister Tom Harris.

For further directives Please keep this transaction a top secret as we are
prepared to
do more business with you pending your approach towards this project. I await
your
urgent response to this Email Address ( address@hidden )

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Willis A.  Martins
Personal Financial/Business Consultant

***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - MS Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.xmail.net Web E-Mail, accessible anywhere, 128 bit SSL Secure

Voice Messages, Voice Calls (VoIP), Video Conferencing, Live Chat,
XMail Messenger, Personal Web Hosting, Private Disk Storage,
Calendar, Bookmarks, Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

XMail Premium: 20 - 250MB Storage, 20MB Messages, SMTP, POP3, Ad Free
Starting at $9.95 per year
Anonymous Web Surfing http://www.snoopblocker.com
Search http://www.teradex.com