fsfe-france-epn

[Fsfe-france-epn] Can I Confide In You? Please Read.

From: mrwangqin77
Subject: [Fsfe-france-epn] Can I Confide In You? Please Read.
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:41:42 +0000

CHING GO FUNG BANK LTD.
DES VOEUX RD. BRANCH,
CENTRAL HONG KONG,
HONK KONG.
AUGUST, 2004.

I am Mr. wang Qin a staff of the Chin Go Fung Credit Bank
in Hong Kong, of which the major function of my bank is
giving out credit as we run the ATM banking system in the
Hong kong. Over the past 8 months there have been a very big
loop hole somewhere inside the credit issuing department where
the credit card is been made (C.I.D) which is the section I
dispense my civil duty.The loophole had made it to be recorded
in our credit invoice that the sum of $17 million

U.S Dollars has been accredited out to our creditors,of which
this is not true as it was done by me for some reasons best
known to me that I shall let you know but firstly,I would
want you to note that this is strictly confidentail and should
be kept as a top secret whether or not you are willing to assist
please do not let me out as this I would lose my job.

My reason for doing this is for the fact that Myself grew up as
an orphan in Cheng Gam Charity over here in Hong Kong those
days of my yultide which I must confess was really difficult for me
as I do note even have any trace tof my true biological parent,
therefore it became indispensible for me to fold my arm and watch
the less priviledge after I got a mail from them that they need

my assistance of which myself was once dieing in hunger like them
as I do not have my personal funds to assist them so I have decided
to steal this Fund from my Bank.

The motive of me contacting you is not far fetch as all I want
from you is to assist me in getting this funds at of my Bank as
I shall make sure this is done quitely and neatly without any
trace that is why you have to keep it as a very top secret and
strictly confidential until we are done with this transaction.
Apart from myself who is aware and you to whom a making
this proposal the only person else aware about this is my
wife as she too know the intent of my action.This transaction
is to be done strictly based on trust as I do not know you rather do
you know myself but we shall get to know strictly for the
purpose of this transaction Please there should be no betrayal
of trust as I know we can establish the trust to have this done through
mail.
If we commerce immediately,I assure you this transaction  will be over
within 3 to 4 business working days,as I bear the whole risk involved
which implies that you are 100% risk free you have my words.As I have
mapped out my strategy to conclude with this transaction which
you have to read and comprehend very well before responding to this mail.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

Firstly you shall have to assist me so that I can get this sum of
$17 Million accredited into your credit card that you will provide for
the purpose of this transaction which I assure you that nothing shall
go wrong that is why you must believe and trust in me you have
my words.
As soon as this is done you shall help me make purchase of
goods online from the desired company of your choice charity materials
i.e Cloth,Shoes,Cosmetics,to the charity home that I shall send to you
the details as soon as it gets to the time I require you to make the
purchase with the sum of $8.5 million which is 50% of the fund that
I shall accredit into your credit card.I do want to let you know that
I don't want anything else from you as you have this done for me
the balance 50% which is also $8.5 million belongs to you and this
I shall never let anyone aware of and I expect you to do the same.
I will have all details deleted from the history of my
Bank and there will be no trace that is why we have to have this
done strictly through mail so that there can't be any trace of long
distant phone calls.

REQUIREMENT:

1.The credit card Details you shall make available for the stipulated
sum of $17 million to be accredited into should be a valid credit
card and is in use by you or someone else as the case may be.

2.The Card Must have a credit limit of a minimum of $25 thousand USD.
so that,the stipulated amonut of $17 million can be accredited into
it without any problem because if this is not so the said sum cannot
be accredited into it as it is a principle embibed by all credit
card issuing Bank or Company as stated in the international law
protecting Banking and Financing World Wide.

3.The expiry date of the card should extend to next years so that
it match the one on our record.

Thank you very Much as I hope to get your assistance I trust in
you that you shall keep this strictly confident as you know its a
top secret.Do let me know whether or not you shall assist so

I can seek help from someone else,Please do not let me out
to the security.

Hope to recieve your swift response on my mail.

Cordially,

Wang Qin.

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com