fsfe-france-epn

[Fsfe-france-epn] UGENT ATTANTION

From: ikennanwagu
Subject: [Fsfe-france-epn] UGENT ATTANTION
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:45:40 +0200

Dr.Ikenna Nwagu.
Principal Accountant
Federal Ministry of Aviation
My private Email Address:address@hidden

Dear Sir,

I hope this mail will reach you in the best of health and business conditions
and receive the most desired
attention from you even as we have not had any previous correspondence before.

I am constrained by insufficient information about you to express in full
the main objectives of this
proposal. However, kindly get back to me immediately for details should
be given you if you agree to its
content.

My colleagues and I would like to solicit your kindness in assisting us
to execute the transfer of
some fund from our country to your country forn safe keeping. The total
amount of fund is $23.8 Million.
The source of this fund will be disclosed to you as soon as your positive
response is received to this
effect.

I am a principal accountant to the Nigerian Ministry of Aviation, and the
Chairman to the Federal Tenders'
Board in charge of contract award and monitoring in Nigeria. Basically,
you would be required to nominate
a suitable bank account that will conveniently accommodate the total fund.
Account could be a fresh
or an already existing one, and could be individual or corporate account.

On completion of the transaction, you shall have a benefit of 30% of the
fund for your envisaged efforts
and assistance rendered. 10% shall be used to settle any expenses both you
and I shall make at the course
of this transaction. Details of this proposal will be sent to you as soon
as your response is received.

This proposal is strictly confidential, free from any form of risk and does
not depend on any particular
field of trade to prosecute. It however requires your adequate participation
and support to enable its
accomplishment on schedule.

Thanks in anticipation.

Best regards.