fsfe-france-epn

[Fsfe-france-epn] Welcome to Tour de France!

From: Topica Support
Subject: [Fsfe-france-epn] Welcome to Tour de France!
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:50:11 -0800

Hi,

You have been successfully added to the email list
"Tour de France" at Topica.

If you would like more information about this list, you can find
the list's information page at:

    http://www.topica.com/lists/TourdeFranceTimes

If you feel that someone has used your email address without your
consent, please let us know by contacting address@hidden

If you have any questions, please visit our help system at
    http://www.topica.com/
(click on "help" on the bottom of the screen)
or email our Customer Support Department at
address@hidden

Here is a welcome message from James Raia:
-----------------------------
Thank your for subscribing to Tour de France Times.

The electronic newsletter is written, edited and published by James Raia, a
journalist in Sacramento, California. He also publishes Endurance Sports News,
which covers long-distance running, triathlon, cycling and other endurance
sports. It's published weekly.

Tour de France Times is a free (and spam-free) electronic publication. It
includes all the news fit to e-mail about the world's most prestigious cycling
event.

During the Tour de France in July, the e-zine is published daily. During the
rest of the year, it is published monthly, or otherwise, as specified.

The first issue was published June 1, 2002.

Endurance Sports News is also available for subscription on my web site:

http://www.byjamesraia.com

Raia is also the author of the e-books, "The Tour Within The Tour de France"
and "How To Run and Enjoy The Marathon."

The Tour Within The Tour de France, a 9,000-word volume, includes 24 essays
about the author's experiences while covering the past seven years of the event.

How To Run & Enjoy The Marathon, also approximately 9,000 words, is a self-help
e-book that includes 15 chapters, all service-oriented topics about completing
the 26.2-mile event.

Affiliate programs are available for web site owners for both of my e-books.
Affiliates receive 35 percent of the $7.95 price of each sale.

For more information, to purchase my e-books, or to subscribe to my
newsletters, visit my web site or e-mail me.

To read the current issue of Tour de France Times, visit

http://www.byjamesraia.com/index.php?page=france&getnum=27

To read a sample issue of  Endurance Sports News, visit the link:

http://www.byjamesraia.com/index.php?page=endurance&getnum=81

Cheers,

James Raia
Sacramento, California
web site: http://www.byjamesraia.com
e-mail: address@hidden

****

Thanks, and we hope you enjoy this list!

Topica Customer Support