Re: [fsf-community-team] [HELP!] Apple iPad press work

From: Carolina Flores Hine
Subject: Re: [fsf-community-team] [HELP!] Apple iPad press work
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:31:18 -0800 (PST)

I'm sorry I don't have time to translate, but in Spain an university
launched the ifreetablet*

Also, there are some options discussed about this at Nako Hill's blog here **

*
http://www.telecinco.es/informativos/tecnologia/noticia/100015446/La+Universidad+de+Cordoba+lanza+la+alternativa+en+software+libre+al+iPad

** http://www.fsf.org/bulletin/2009/fall/the-computer-in-my-pocket/