Re: [fsf-community-team] [project seed] San Fransisco adopts a new softw

From: Simon Bridge
Subject: Re: [fsf-community-team] [project seed] San Fransisco adopts a new software policy
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:46:51 +1300

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 11:56 -0500, MBR wrote:

> If it were possible to get some opinion pieces in the SF Comical

um ... "Chronicle", possibly?
http://www.sfgate.com/

>  or the Examiner warning of the sort of attacks that might be
> expected, it might be a good idea to do that as a pre-emptive strike.
>         Mark Rosenthal

Nice point - at least a FSF press release lauding the move (as a good
start for freedom)? Holmes? Bruce Perens is behind this too - will FSF
add its voice to support an OSI-slanted initiative?

What do we want to tell the editors?
We need to move fast or it won't be newsworthy.