[fsf-community-team] IRC and identi.ca are great spaces for discussion t

From: Holmes Wilson
Subject: [fsf-community-team] IRC and identi.ca are great spaces for discussion too [Process Point]
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 22:14:25 -0500

Hi everyone,

Now that the list will be heavily moderated, I wanted to let you know about two other spaces we can use for Community Team work:

First, the IRC channel is the best place for a more free-flowing conversation. irc.gnu.org #fsf

Second, Identi.ca is the best way to share news items that don't require a response but might be interesting to others in the list. Comments, resources, or links to interesting discussions would be fine to post here as well. You could also use this to invite people to a discussion on your personal site.

Post to identica with the tag #fsfct, and it will show up here: http://identi.ca/tag/fsfct

I also added these to the mail footer, as a reminder that there are these other spaces. Any ideas for things that should be in the footer?

-Holmes