[fsf-community-team] A first Excercise-Correction .

From: Siddharth Ravikumar
Subject: [fsf-community-team] A first Excercise-Correction .
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 09:19:08 +0530

 I made an awful mistake in my reply to Dennis .

     In this paragraph below I mistakingly typed "   free in the sense
of freedom and necessarily meaning gratis ". Here I missed the 'not'
before 'necessarily' . So , the line should read : "  free in the
sense of freedom and not necessarily meaning gratis" .

--
R.Siddharth