[fsf-community-team] Is this mailing list working?

From: MBR
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:59:48 -0000

For the past few days (from 12/21 onward), I've seen no traffic on this list.  This seems quite odd given that it's a brand new list of apparently very enthusiastic people, and a week ago there would be about 30 messages on a typical day.  Maybe the mailing list server is malfunctioning.  Or maybe nobody's posting because everyone's traveling for the holidays.  If anyone receives this post from me, could you respond to just let me know that the server's still alive.

Mark Rosenthal