[fsf-community-team] Reminder: put your introduction in the Wiki

From: Holmes Wilson
Subject: [fsf-community-team] Reminder: put your introduction in the Wiki
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:33:02 -0500

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder. If you haven't already, put your introduction in the wiki, linked next to your name:

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki?title=Group:FSF/Community_Team/Planning&action=edit&section=1

And would somebody like to volunteer to collect any stragglers' introductions and put them in the wiki?

Once they're all collected (or most of them) I'll let you know and we can start adding comments and suggestions to each others' sample responses. Normally, people will be joining the list at a slower pace, so this can happen piecemeal. But since we're in this kind of bootstrapping phase right now, it seems like dong things in a big batch is the best way to go.

Soon we'd like to qualify people for certain roles (that is, have folks who the FSF can trust to speak on FSF's behalf) so this feedback is a first step.

Any other ideas for how to organize this?

-Holmes