RE: [SPAM] [fsf-community-team] What happened between GNU and GNOME ?

From: three
Subject: RE: [SPAM] [fsf-community-team] What happened between GNU and GNOME ?
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:16:02 -0700

I think this is an issue but not a solvable one.  Planet is just
software that pulls in rss feeds and the only the gnome community is
able to join.  so if you contribute to gnome and also do non-free
software those things are going to mix, but that is the community.

So you either have to edit the whole planet which will be seen as
limiting speech or as a community you can post more often so it drowns
out the non-free posts.

If GNU and GNOME split it will be a sad day for Free Software hippies
like me :(

Justin "threethirty" O'Brien
 Member 0 [NHI]
 http://numberedhumanindustries.com
 @threethirty - twitter/identi.ca/jaiku
 LinuxCranks - http://linuxcranks.info
 Free Linux Helpline - http://freelinuxhelpline.net
 The Linux Link Tech Show - http://tllts.org
 Something Kinda Techy - http://somethingkindatechy.org
 Hacker Public Radio - http://hackerpublicradio.org
 ** This message is intentionally short please see
http://three.sentenc.es/ for explanation.**