Re: [fsf-community-team] Free Software in Education Re: Our approach

From: Simon Bridge
Subject: Re: [fsf-community-team] Free Software in Education Re: Our approach
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 00:58:56 +1300

On Sat, 2009-12-12 at 21:20 -0800, Edward Cherlin wrote:
> Thank you. Adding this to the Sugar Labs education bibliography page...Added.

Ah - did you check it for suitability first?

US list members will be interested that the Bush administration asked
for a huge lit review of "open source" in USA tertiary education which
is referenced in the review.

I was planning to tidy up my term papers off list and would appreciate
feedback offlist. Though this one has already done the rounds of NZ
Department of Education... thus: why it is online already and why it
looks rushed.

FYI: the license on that document is attribution no-derivatives. I don't
know if it is printed on that version.