Our approach (was Re: [fsf-community-team] !!! An intro to the wiki, an

From: Edward Cherlin
Subject: Our approach (was Re: [fsf-community-team] !!! An intro to the wiki, and an initial team project.)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:05:55 -0800

Let's talk about our approach to various sorts of issue. For example,

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/04/open_source_america_lobbies_government/

is about an organization wth Open Source in its _name_, and also about
Free Software in government. This is an important issue, and one dear
to my heart because I work on Free Software for education.

I suggest that we all bring to the list's attention whatever
problematic articles catch our eyes, wherever we happen to look. I
call dibs on Voodoo Markets, including supposedly Free Markets for
nonfree software, or those that are Free for corporations but not for
living human beings. The delusion of corporate personhood, while we
are at it.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/