[fsf-community-team] re: intro

From: Dale Hall
Subject: [fsf-community-team] re: intro
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 07:26:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone, a little about myself. Been into computers for around 5 or 6
years. I was under the mistaken belief that if it had to do with a computer it
had to have a Microsoft os.
                 I have read the the free software definition and my eyes are
being opened more every day. I don't blog, twitter or otherwise engage in
social networking. I do however believe in the FSF philosophy and open source
as well. Most of my time is spent reviving old computers and helping to care
for two autistic children.
                 If I can be of any help within those parameters Iwill. I try
to learn something new every day if possible, if for no other reason than to
pass it on to the one child who is very high functioning. He also has embraced
Linux and seems to love it.
                                        Dale