[fsf-community-team] Introdution

From: Miguel Giménez
Subject: [fsf-community-team] Introdution
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:06:11 +0100

Hello my name it's Miguel Gimenez but the people know me Mtraker.
I am Photographer and designer.
I read more blogs about GNU movement.
I read spanish, catalan and english posts.
The debian, fedora and haiku projects are the first system I like testing.
http://www.linuxparatodos.net/
http://esdebian.org/
http://planet.fedoraproject.org/
http://barrapunto.com
and more rss sites

I think the name it's only GNU but I don't understand GNU/Linux
preference, because if I want to use other kernel and it's GNU I can
to work with this system and I don't have return start .

Normaly I work with GNU/Linux with image aplications.
My first contact with GNU/Linux was to 1995, but in 1999 I opened a
first cyber-cafe with this system only for a clients.
I like the experience and i work in my blog recolecting tutorials and
works for a present gnu/linux to the people.

I have in debian comunity, elive and fedora but only learning at the moment.

I teach about the benefits of software libre and aplications GNU.

--
http://www.gnuser.com
http://mtraker.es