[fsf-community-team] Hello i'm janith

From: Janith Bandara
Subject: [fsf-community-team] Hello i'm janith
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 02:15:14 +0530

hi fsf family members.
I'm Janith Sampath Bandara, A student of UCSC. I'm full time developer and contributer for the opensource community. mostly I'm interested in computer security and my research area is algorithms and neural networks.

Currently I'm working in launchpad with some ubuntu community teams. There are some of my opensource projects also in launchpad. My another home is Apache Software Foundation.

I'd like to know about you guys, interested in FOSS.

regards.
Janith.

෴..::ජනිත් සම්පත් බණ්ඩාර|Janith Sampath Bandara::..෴