[fsf-community-team] Websites I follow

From: Osama KM
Subject: [fsf-community-team] Websites I follow
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 13:55:56 +0300

Hello everybody,

I'm very glad to join this team, I hope it'll be an effective step in the way
of raising the awareness of software freedom.

I have these Digg RSS feeds that are related to the Free Software Foundation.
I usually digg all of its "items/updates":

http://digg.com/rss_search?s=site:gnu.org
http://digg.com/rss_search?s=site:fsf.org
http://digg.com/rss_search?s=site:defectivebydesign.org
http://digg.com/rss_search?s=site:gnewsense.org
http://digg.com/rss_search?s=site:endsoftpatents.org

I think it's important to follow these feeds to make more free-software-
related links "popular" in Digg, to get more people read about software
freedom.

I follow some other Arabic websites/blogs and add comments when I find any kind
of misleading.

--
Osama Khalid
Windows 7 is a new era of restrictions. <http://windows7sins.org>