fsedu-developers

[Fsedu-developers] Scheming with GNU Guile 0.0.6

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Fsedu-developers] Scheming with GNU Guile 0.0.6
Date: 23 Dec 2003 19:55:07 -0600

This is the "deal with it" release.

I put symbols in chapter 1, and started chapter 2.  Most of it is
explanation surrounding a new function (list-deal), and I stopped when
I got to the part where I would have to explain list structure and
philosophy without giving it its own node.  Then I knew something was
wrong, so I made this release.  Suggestions, please.

Get it at http://fsedu.org/fsedu.pl?SchemeBook

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

The complexity of software is an essential property, not an accidental one.
Hence, descriptions of a software entity that abstract away its complexity
often abstract away its essence.
- Fred Brooks, Jr.

NATO number key Baranyi 9705 Samford Road quiche Reno Vince Foster
Ft. Knox offensive information warfare radar class struggle ASIO
Dateline interception Firewalls