fsedu-developers

[Fsedu-developers] What *can* you do, then?

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Fsedu-developers] What *can* you do, then?
Date: 07 Dec 2003 22:52:29 +0000

In the spirit of "we suck at advocacy":

http://fsedu.org/fsedu.pl?EnableAdvocateDefend

I ask you this question.

In the meantime, I drive myself insane by trying to write a full
Smalltalk application without really knowing much of Smalltalk, and I
think I'll redo it in Ada (which I also don't know).

Scheming 0.0.5 soon.

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

Speaking of purchasing a dog, never buy a watchdog that's on sale.
After all, everyone knows a bargain dog never bites!

DES offensive information warfare fissionable emc White House Reno
ASIO Area 51 PGP event security encryption national information
infrastructure RSA Kosovo Pine Gap