fsedu-developers

[Fsedu-developers] translating http://www.gnu.org/education

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Fsedu-developers] translating http://www.gnu.org/education
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:56:24 -0500

If anyone is interested in frequently maintaining translations for the
3 pages in gnu.org FSEdu, please let us know.  The most up-to-date
translation for education.html is the Spanish, on 8 March 2003, which
doesn't stretch to the 2 new pages I've created; none of the other
translations have been updated since before I started modifying the
pages on 10 Feb 2003.

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

The debate rages on: Is PL/I Bachtrian or Dromedary?

national information infrastructure JSOFC3IP militia counter
intelligence morse Firefly Albania benelux Noriega e-cash red noise
Cocaine offensive information warfare counter terrorism asset