fsedu-developers

[Fsedu-developers] re: well, wiki down

From: Deepak Goel
Subject: [Fsedu-developers] re: well, wiki down
Date: 26 Sep 2003 16:06:38 -0400

Dear Stephen

 yes it is down again.  Stephen, you more than welcome to host the
 wiki on your own computer.  Or look into hosting it at gnu.org etc.

 To people who wish to do/host anythign with gnufans.net, i have added
 a standard note: Any Service and Connnection Unreliable.

 Yes, I can only afford cheap refurbished computers like the one i
 bought when the last one died, and a few hours ago, the HD seems to
 have overheated from what i can tell.  And i cannot look into it
 until late at night because i am at work ATM.

 And yes, charter.com's cable service is miserable, i noticed it was
 down for about half an hour this morning, for example.  And there's
 no dsl connection in this area.

 I am at work, and have no clue if it is just overheating or the new
 computer has died as well.  The best i can try to do is make sure no
 data is lost, as i made sure last time.

Have a good day,

Deepak
--

 This message may contain information that is privileged and/or
 confidential. If you received this transmission in error, please