fsedu-developers

[Fsedu-developers] academic teaching staff, accountants, and the marketi

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Fsedu-developers] academic teaching staff, accountants, and the marketing monkey
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:54:01 -0500

Ducttape wrote:
> By now you have scared off your academic teaching staff, annoyed
> your accountants and made the marketing monkey phone MS.

I assume that you are referring to fsedu.  If we had any of these at
the moment, you would probably be right.

I don't think the accountants are who we're worried about scaring off.
Accountants don't play the game, they only keep score.

As for catching 100%, I don't think that's so important as simply
making some degree of improvement.  Certainly, that is a *goal*.  But
a perfect society is also a goal of society.  It probably cannot ever
be reached, but that should not stop anyone from striving for it.

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

Emotions are alien to me.  I'm a scientist.
                -- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3