fsedu-developers

Re: [Fsedu-developers] Proposal for course: Scheme

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Fsedu-developers] Proposal for course: Scheme
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:28:59 -0700 (PDT)

--- Peter Minten <address@hidden> wrote:
> James Michael DuPont wrote:
> >
> > Peter,
> > I have been talking to my friends about this video production.
> > I have now a two cameramena and two girls who would to the
> > presentation. What do you think, scheme as a online course? How
> much
> > material do you have?
>
> Little, very little. Don't forget FSEDU is still in the setup fase.
> With much
> look the Scheme course will be usable in a year, probably not sooner.

OK. Well I have a commitment to make a demo tape. A ten minute trailer
that will show people what we are talking about.

for that we need :

1. a screenplay
2. a set of screen shots (diagrams and such)
3. maybe some animations, showing you how lists are created

Then we can have someone present the text on a board, or read something
aloud.

The whole idea is to make a weekly installment, not a big bang
approach.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont