fsedu-developers

Re: [Fsedu-developers] Proposal for course: Scheme

From: Peter Minten
Subject: Re: [Fsedu-developers] Proposal for course: Scheme
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 10:48:26 +0200

bruno wrote:

> Sadly, gcompris does not support scheme yet ;)
>
> It would be great if your scheme drawing program example was done as a
> scheme plugin for gcompris. BTW, gcompris uses the gnome canvas.

Good idea. It probably won't run on cygwin, but for the current fase of FSEDU
that's not a too big deal (besides, Robots doesn't run on cygwin without X
either).

I still think that for the time being we will use a GTK canvas though, in the
testing fase a simple program is much easier to work with than a complex
program.

Greetings,

Peter