fsedu-developers

Re: [Fsedu-developers] Proposal for course: Scheme

From: bruno
Subject: Re: [Fsedu-developers] Proposal for course: Scheme
Date: 01 Apr 2003 19:57:44 +0200

Sadly, gcompris does not support scheme yet ;)

It would be great if your scheme drawing program example was done as a
scheme plugin for gcompris. BTW, gcompris uses the gnome canvas.

In the same direction, the gcompris team is working currently on the
python bindings for gcompris.

So just a call to the scheme community if somebody want to write the
bindings for gcompris, he/she is welcome.

Bruno.

---
gcompris : http://ofset.sf.net/gcompris