Re: ftbench update: make integrated

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: ftbench update: make integrated
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:33:01 +0000 (UTC)

On Wednesday, 12 July 2023 at 21:25:05 GMT+8, Ahmet Göksu <ahmet@goksu.in> wrote:

> but i am stucked to binary.
$(FTBENCH_BIN): $(OBJ_DIR)/ftbench.$(SO)
    $(LIBTOOL) --mode=link $(CC) $(subst /,$(f),$(LDFLAGS)) $^ -o $@ $(subst /,$(f),$(FTLIB) $(EFENCE))
> i am trying to do it same way in the demos, yet didnt figured it out.

I haven't been following your work at all, so I could be wrong. I think you want to modify the first of the above line to:

$(OBJ_DIR)/$(FTBENCH_BIN): $(OBJ_DIR)/ftbench.$(SO)

And elsewhere in the makefile, there should be a pseudo-target of the form:

all : binary1 binary2 binary3 binary4

(in multiple lines continued and separated by "\")

You want to change that to this sort of pattern too:

all : $(OBJ_DIR)/binary1 ...